3 MIN READ
Wherever you are in the world, working out how to make your money deliver long term results can be challenging. But if you’re thinking about investing in property, Dubai offers some of the brightest and most exciting opportunities money can buy.
Because it’s a tax free city, it’s much easier for people from all over the world to come to Dubai and build an impressive, highly lucrative property portfolio. Foreign investors are becoming more and more attracted to this Middle Eastern jewel thanks to the various free zones that have been specially created to stimulate the local economy.
This is a land which is all about the biggest and the best, so if you’re looking for the wow factor Dubai’s luxurious properties simply can’t be beaten. And investing here is a smart move for other reasons too. There’s so much going on locally that people are flocking from all corners of the globe to marvel at some of the most breath-taking scenery, leisure attractions and shopping malls you’ll ever see. With this level of tourism, you can’t fail to make money.
Here’s our list of things that make Dubai real estate such a good choice:
- It’s easily accessible by plane, connecting to all the world’s major cities.
- The crime rate is low, making it one of the safest places to visit and live.
- The weather is fantastic and the landscape is unrivaled; offering a mix of stunning beaches, arid desert and lush greenery.
- It’s been created around the idea of work, live and play – so it’s perfect for families, professionals and ex pats and easy for commuters.
- Property prices are more affordable than in other similar trading hubs.
- Property is a safer bet than most other investment options and a reliable hedge against inflation.
- The residential developments are renowned worldwide and offer everything from modern, fresh studios to sprawling gated mansions offering every luxury you could dream of.
- The rental market provides stable sources of income, with returns of 8- 10%.
- It’s a global city, with expats accounting for almost 90% of the population.
- The economy is booming, and is currently the 5th highest performing in the world.
- The Expo 2020 is predicted to bring an additional growth of 30% – 50% and will attract 25 million visitors from 180 countries.
- The local property market is stable and has a proven track record, delivering strong returns.
- It’s a happy place to live – the Ministry of Happiness was created in 2016 and is all about making residents as joyful, healthy and fulfilled as possible.
- It’s futuristic – The Museum of the Future includes cutting edge exhibits and courses focusing on emerging technologies and tackling world challenges.
- Dubai might be full of big shiny skyscrapers and state of the art technology, but there’s a strong sense of community, culture and history here too.
- It’s well connected: the government is constantly developing the local transportation infrastructure, with the much anticipated Hyper-loop system set to connect Dubai with Abu Dhabi in just twelve minutes.
- The local population is growing: government statistics show a predicted population of 5.2 million by 2030 – and people will always need houses.
- It’s tax free. Yes, we’ve already mentioned that, but it’s worth saying again. Purchasing a commercial property in Dubai isn’t subject to taxes, either now or in the future.
- There’s always something to see and do: from luxurious spas and yacht clubs to thrilling leisure activities and theme parks, there’s something for everyone. Not to mention the countless gourmet restaurants, cafes and supersized malls featuring the biggest names in fashion and retail.
Dubai is already like nowhere else on earth and promises to grow even bigger and better, so if you’re looking for a great investment opportunity now’s your chance. Contact Zoom today at firstname.lastname@example.org